Beth Fiedler, Consultant
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner
- Certified Change Management Specialist
- Certified Social Media Strategist
- Trainer, Coach & Speaker
- Advanced Reiki Master Teacher
Expertise: Change Management, Leadership & Management Development, Team Development, Inter-Personal Skill, Communication, Relationship Management and Coaching
Languages: English, Cantonese and Mandarin
In professional training and business consultation, Beth provided program development services to learning organizations such as Loyalty One – Air Miles (Toronto), Shun Sang – P&G sole distributor (Hong Kong), Roche (Hong Kong), Regal Airport Hotel (Hong Kong), Shell China (Shenzhen), and Fleming International (Hong Kong and Shenzhen).
Beth has designed and facilitated hundreds of leadership, communication, team development and operation management events.
Beth is an award-winning speaker and leader. She won the Area Governor of the Year (Pan-Southeast Asia Pacific Region) and the Hong Kong Inter-club Toastmasters Evaluation Contest. She was also the first Distinguished Toastmaster in the Hong Kong Division.
Executive Positions Held:
- General Manager, Fleming International Limited
- AVP, AIG Finance (Hong Kong) Limited
- Assistant General Manager, Pico International (HK) Ltd.
- Senior Credit Analyst, Swiss Bank Corporation (Canada)
- Project Manager, WJS Trading Limited (Beijing)
Beth wrote and self-published a few books. They're available on Amazon marketplaces and the Smashwords distribution network. She was on the CBC’s Dragons’ Den reality show for two seasons. Her stories were reported in the Hamilton Spectator, The Kitchener/Waterloo Record and thespec.com.
Beth has touched thousands of lives on a global basis. She inspired hundreds of people to become public speaking members. She also educated thousands of people to become more informed investors when trading Futures.
Interactive Engaging Learning Experience
What We Offer
*NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic-Programming. NLP is scientifically based and proves that our brain can reprogram itself to improve our lives by positively adjusting our experiences. NLP is a toolkit consisting of techniques and practices to improve communication, relationship management, mindfulness, change management and more.
For basic onsite training programs, you will find our baseline pricing here.
- Onsite program is training delivered to a private group at their location
- Fees charged for onsite training do not include facilities or catering services
- All prices are quoted in Canadian dollars
- Prices quoted are for training delivered in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
- For new customers, we offer a 50% discount on the first program
Can’t wait to understand your learning requirements and support your team’s development needs. Will do what we can to align with your budget and schedule.
This little book is a wonderful way to experience two of the keys to NLP practice. The first key is the shift: a small change in perception that generates big changes in feeling and possibility. The other key is deliberate optimism. Beth shows us how to play even with difficult experiences and painful memories. Her simple, evocative images and suggestions are a great reminder that hope is not complicated. Good things happen one thought at a time.
Dr. Linda Ferguson
NLP Canada Training Inc.
Testimonials From Real People
Copyright ©Beth Fiedler. All rights reserved.